Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012

2012 will go down in history as one of the best years of my life. Looking back, I've much to give thanks for. I travelled a lot, saw a lot of things, learnt more about myself, lived life, spent lots of time with people who matter, found and figured out those who matter and those who don't, loved a lot, lost a lot and changed a lot (for the good and sadly bad).

A quick look back on what happened this year! (not in order of date or importance)

I graduated.

I travelled a lot (5 countries! A new record heh)

I held my longest job ever (7 months haha)

I got rejected

I made a major life decision

I got accepted

I turned 20

I drove around illegally (whoopssss)

I had a lot of good food (Hahahha but really though)

I cooked a lot and became a better cook in the process

I flushed my iphone down a toilet bowl (bam! $400)

I permed my eyelashes hehe (This makes the list because I'm vain)

I watched my Nana graduate :')

I bummed around A LOT

I fell in love with a little black and white kitten called Misty who IS SO FAT RIGHT NOW

I started volunteering at Mdm Wong's Shelter (7 months now!)

I celebrated 1.5/2 years with Eden Bacon


And the list goes on.. there's probably more but I'm typing this after yet another long day at work so I give up. All in all 2012 was a great year, I think I really began to give thanks a lot more this year and I'm looking forward to being a better daughter/sister/girlfriend/friend/classmate in 2013. Have an amazing new year everyone and wish me luck. (I'm nicknaming 2013 as the year of change)

No comments:

Post a Comment