Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Xmas 2012

Here's a special Christmas post for everyone (or no one since this space is dead hahaha)! I hope all of you have a blessed Christmas with all your loved ones and family. It's also a reason for you to look around at how blessed you are and give thanks for all that you have! This Christmas is a stark difference from last year but I'm really looking forward to having friends and family by my side for a change. Our traditional Christmas Eve dinner was nothing short of amazing, and this year for the first time Mr Tay was able to join us and fill our otherwise emptier table! (Dad's working and Z's in UK) Pork chop, salad, baked potato, cheese fondue, avocado shake, moscato and royce chocolates. Food coma worthy.








edit
251212 0948pm 
back here because I want to write down how I feel right now so I can go back and reminisce some day.

"Greatly blessed, highly favoured and deeply loved"

Never felt that this quote would hold so true till today, honestly and thoroughly feeling so. Feeling just so blessed, favoured and loved. It must have something to do with having family and friends so close to me on a really happy and special day. It's not so much the gift but the idea of giving, not so much the food but the gathering. I love Christmas, I love everything about it and what it brings. Feels like my heart is about to explode from love, joy and gratitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment