Thursday, March 21, 2013

2 weeks

Soooo fast forward 17 days, I've been in this sleepy city down under for a good solid month + a week! I started Week 4 of my school term today and the end of March marks my halfway through the first semester of my University life! Does time fly or what? I can't believe that I'm almost reaching my mid-semester's break but at the same time, I feel like I've been here for at least a couple months already...


Moving on - New additions to the room!



I developed an unrelenting cough which still refuses to go away even after I've finished this bottle!


I've been grocery shopping and cooking a lot - things that weren't exactly the norm in Singapore.


 

 


& also eating a lot. Managed to catch up with my old primary school friends as well!




& as per university life - partying quite a bit! 
This was my first night out in Perth to The Court (which I love)










Taufiq turned 21! With a lemon tart cake and ugly pancakes hehe.


UWA turns 100 years old this year! Grace & I just HAD to take a picture - schools don't celebrate centurions often!


Meow - still my favourite slippers


The only picture I have of the 2nd night out just last wednesday! We headed to the Tav which is this bar/pub place in school which they turned into pseudo club for the night. A pretty cool experience - you don't get to club in school everyday!


3rd night out! Bought tickets for this Jungle Party in advance but we decided that Court was better so we still ended up there after all! I honestly believe that my alcohol tolerance has somehow miraculously increased since I came here.






 






My two weeks in a series of photos! & of course a lot of studying and camping in my room in between. 

Thinking back, I'm extremely thankful for the people I've met and the people I've had the luxury to come with. I'm also really glad I ended up staying in hall because I wouldn't have met all these people and have had the chance to attend so many activities! I guess things sometimes really do work out and fall into place in the end.

2 comments: