Saturday, February 16, 2013

So here's to new beginnings


So, I'm in Perth. 

Well I'm sure most of you know that already but I'm not sure if I know it. This week flew by way too quickly. My initial intention was to blog the very first day I'm here because you know - significance of new beginnings and all but I've been way too tired everyday till today to find some time to sit down and write a post. Even today - Saturday at 5pm, I'm already exhausted and considering taking a nap. All those early mornings are taking a toll of my sloth self. 

Anyway today I finally moved into my permanent residence and completely unpacked my luggage. Now my room actually feels a little more homely and 'me'. 

I still feel like I have so much more stuff to do, sign up for, activate, plan and etc. But all I Really want to do is sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.




So here's to new beginnings. I'm officially an undergraduate in the University of Western Australia, Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Communications and Media Studies. Also a permanent tenant (for a year!) at University Hall. Wish me luck! Orientation starts in 2 days and classes in a week, eek!

2 comments:

  1. You'll be awesome! Let's all work hard for our degrees, but still live life (although your boredom was evident in the Skype call we had earlier...hahaha)! Cook spare ribs for me when you're back I WILL BE WAITING. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is a social life...? Haha kidding I was just super sleepy hehe. I WILL COOK FOR YOU! Can't wait to be back already T_T Need me some nightlife...

      Delete